- kheema mutton-1 cup
- Chopped garlic -7 nos
- chopped ginger - 2 piece
- Turmeric powder-3/4spoon
- Chilli powder-2 spoon
- green chilli - 3 no
- Fennal seeds - 1 tsp
- Chopped tomato- 2
- Small onion - 5 n0
- Coriander leaves- 2-3 spoons
- Salt-to taste
- Cloves – 4
- Cinnamon – 1
- Garam masala-3/4 spoon
- oil - as needed
- In a hot pan add some oil.
- Add fennal seeds, cloves, cinnamon , green chilli's.
- Add ginger, garlic.
- Then add small onion,tomato fry for some time.
- Then add turmeric and chillipowder, garam masala & salt.
- Then add kheema mutton.
- Cook it for around 15-18 minutes.
- The kheema filling for samosa is ready.
- maida - 2 cups
- cooking oil - 4tsp
- salt - as needed
- Place flour, salt and oil in a bowl.
- Make a firm dough adding a little water at a time.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes, covered with a moist cloth and then knead again.
- Mix 1 tsp. flour with 2 tbs. water, to make a 'glue'. Keep it aside.
- Divide the dough and make balls
- Roll one ball on a greased surface thick. Cut it into half using a knife
- Glue the overlapping edges and press gently to give a good seal.
- Now fill the cone with approximately 2 tbs. of the meat mix.
- Heat oil in a wok or karahi, on medium heat.
- Put samosa fry gently to golden brown.
- Take out and place on kitchen paper, to absorb oil.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.