- Wheat flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1tsp
- Water - about 1 cup
- Potatoes - 2
- Onion - 1
- Green chilli - 2 nos
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Corinder leaves - chopped
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
Method for dough and potato stuffing:
- Add salt to maida & wheat flour, then add water make a dough.
- Cover and keep it aside until ready to stuff them.
- Boil potatoes.
- Once cooled, peel the skin and mash them and keep aside.
- Heat oil, when hot add finely chopped onions.
- Add all the spices and salt and add the mashed potatoes. Mix well to combine.
- Adjust salt. Let it cool.
- Make small balls and keep them ready.
Method for Parathas:
- Make a medium to big size balls, roll them to small circle shape.
- Now take a aloo stuffing and put it in the middle.
- Bring all the sides together and press them in the middel.
- Now roll them gently to a small to medium size circle.Use dry flour if require for rolling.
- Then roast them on a heated pan/tawa for few seconds on each size.
- Serve it hot.