- Wheat flour - 3 cups
- Fenugreek leaves(Vendhya keerai) - 1 bunch
- Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Water- 1/2 to 1 cup
- Mix Wheat flour, fresh Vendhya keerai(chopped), Chili powder, Turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, Salt in a bowl.
- Add water and mix it well as soft dough.
- Place the dough in a vessel and cover it with a lid for 1 to 2 hours.
- After that make small balls of the dough and roll it into flat and round shaped chapathi sheets.
- Heat a dosa pan. Once the pan is hot, place the chapathi on it and turn after few seconds.
- Apply a tspn of oil over the chapathi
- Turn chapathi for every few seconds till both sides are cooked.
- Serve it hot.