- Eggs - 2 nos (Boiled )
- Onion - 1no (chopped)
- Tomato - 1no (chopped)
- Ginger - as needed
- Garlic - 4 nos
- Green chillies - 2nos (slit opened)
- Bay leaves - 1 nos
- Cloves - 2 nos
- cinnamon - 1 small
- Coriander leaves as needed
- Coconut (grated) - 1/4cup
- Fennel seeds - 1tsp
- Poppy seeds - 2tsp
- Green chillies - 2nos
- cashew nuts as needed
- Grind everything from the list as fine paste with enough water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the whole spices, fry them until they turns brown.
- Add the chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, salt and saute everything until the raw smells goes.
- Add the green chillies and add finally the grounded paste and saute for few seconds.
- Add enough water and bring them to boil.
- Drop the egg gently in the gravy then close the lid wait the pressure.( 1 whistle)
- Add the coriander leaves and put off the stove.
Serve with rice or roti