- Raw rice flour - 2 cups.
- Coconut(grated or powder)- 2 table spoon.
- Jaggery(brown suger) - 1/2 cup.
- Cardamon - 2 pieces(powder it).
- Ghee - 1/2 cup.
- Scrap the jaggery add 1/2 cup water and heat it ,when it starts to boil turn it off and then filter it(this is done to remove dust from jaggery).
- Heat a tawa then add 1 table spoon of ghee and pour the raw rice flour into it and without any break stir it untill it rolls down like a ball.When it is done trn of the heat and let it to cool for 15 mins.
- Take a mixing bowl add tha raw rice flour and pinch of salt mix it well ,now add 2 cups of water and mix them well.
- In a tawa add 2 table sppons of ghee when it is hot add the coconut and give three to four stir then add the jaggery syrup.
- Now grease your hand with ghee and take small lemon sized ball of the rice folur and flatten it and take amla sized ball of poornam and then place it in one side of the flat raw rice flour and close it with other end.
- Then place it in Idly steamer for 10 mins