- Long Beans - 100 gm
- Onion - 1
- Red chilli - 2 no
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard – half teaspoon
- Urad dhal - 1 teaspoon
- Asafotida Powder - a pinch
- Curry leaves few
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Wash and cut the beans into small pieces.
- Chop the onion finely.
- In a kadai put one teaspoon oil and add mustard.
- Then add urad dhal, asafotida and fry till the dhal turn light brown.
- Add chopped onion and curry leaves and fry for a while.
- Put the beans now and add salt.
- Fry for 2 mts and add some water to it & close with lid.
- Cook on medium flame till the beans is soft and all the water is absorbed.
- Serve with samber.