- Kovakai - 1/2 lb
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt for taste
- Cut the kovakai in round shape.
- In a kadai pre-heat the oil add fennel seeds.
- Then add the kovakai cook in slow flame 3 mts.
- Now,add the chilli powder ,the turmeric powder,coriander powder,masala powder,salt & cook for 15 mts in a slow flame.
- Reduce flame, cover with lid and cook. Once in a while, stir the kovakai such that they cook all over.