- 1 cup chick peas
- 2 red chillies
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- salt to taste
- curry leaves
- Soak chick peas overnight.
- Add enough water and salt in pressure cooker and cook for 1 whistle.
- Remove from heat. Let it cool down.
- Strain the water and reserve.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, urad dal.
- Saute for couple of minutes. Add curry leaves.
- Add red chillies and grated ginger.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and stir for 5 more mts.
- Adjust salt.
- Remove from heat and serve hot!!!